Want an Instant Quote?
Bariatric Surgery Packages in Mexico
Accredited Medical Facility (2-3 nights)
Brand Name Staples and Instrumentations
Anesthesiologist and Nurses
4 Star Hotel (2 nights)
Aftercare Nutritionist and Support
Pre/Post-Op Nutrition Consultations
Online Support Group
Take-Home Medication Supplies
Companion at no Charge
Tour of Downtown Shopping
Weight Loss Surgery Procedures We Offer
Gastric Sleeve Surgery is a rather simple surgical procedure which removes a large portion of the stomach. Commonly known as the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, the VSG reduces hunger and only requires very small food portions to feel satisfied.
- According to an NCBI study, the average excess weight loss was 82% within the first year.
- Short recovery time – back at work within 1-2 weeks or less.
- Stomach size significantly reduced, less hunger.
Gastric Bypass Surgery reduces the stomach size significantly and reroutes part of the small intestine. The RNY has a high success rate and significantly improves and even cures obesity-related health problems.
- Bypass patients average about 73% excess weight loss within the first year.
- Likely to improve diabetes, high blood pressure, & sleep apnea.
- New stomach formed and anatomy altered.
Gastric Balloon is a restrictive, non-surgical procedure that feeds a deflated balloon from the mouth to the stomach and then filled with saline or gas. The gastric balloon helps patients lose 20 to 40+ pounds in a 6 to 12 month time frame before removed.
- The balloon is inserted orally into your stomach in a fast and efficient manner.
- The balloon is a relatively mild procedure and patients can typically return home the following day (if not the same day).
- May expect to lose 20 to 40 pounds on average in total.
Duodenal Switch Surgery is both restrictive and malabsorptive which provides one of the highest expected weight loss for patients. The procedure creates a sleeve-shaped stomach first (like gastric sleeve surgery) but also bypasses a portion of the small intestines.
- Highest expected weight loss compared to other procedures. Patients can expect an average of up to 80% excess weight loss in first year.
- Highest reduction of obesity-related health problems.
- Strict vitamin schedule required for life.
Revision Surgery in Mexico is capable of reviving many failed weight loss procedures including lap band to gastric sleeve, sleeve to mini bypass, VBG to sleeve, and more.
- Gastric sleeve revision surgery.
- Revise failed RNY Gastric Bypass procedures.
- Easily revise gastric banding to gastric sleeve surgery.
Cost of Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico
Gastric Sleeve Surgery can range from $12,000 up to over $20,000 in the United States. Mexico Bariatric Center® strives to offer the most affordable Mexico weight loss surgery without sacrificing patient care, outcomes, and support.
Mexico Bariatric Center is the leading Medical Tourism Operator for weight loss surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. We make traveling to Mexico as safe and easy as possible for alternative health care. We are literally by your side through the entire process from initial contact, pick-up to drop-off, and aftercare support.
Learn why many suffering from obesity choose Mexico Bariatric Center for bariatric surgery – even medical professionals including RNs and physicians choose our dedicated medical center. Check out our patients before and after photos.