In recent years, obesity has become a growing concern as the obesity-related death toll has surpassed 500,000. Based on reports released by the WHO in 2008, there are about 1.5 billion adults, older than 20 years old, who are overweight. Among them, 200 million men and almost 300 million women are obese!
These numbers are appalling as obesity increases the risk of developing life-threatening conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease by more than 70% and an increased risk of acquiring both breast and colon cancer by as much as 42%.
About Mexico Bariatric Center
Going to Mexico to get life-changing weight loss surgery can cause you to feel anxious and nervous. That is one of the major reasons Mexico Bariatric Center started. We want to take your worry away.
Our corporation offers full-service trips while being with you from start to finish. Mexico Bariatric Center® (MBC) has been a part of the medical tourism industry for over 10 years and is the trusted provider of weight loss surgery in Mexico.
Our goal is to educate and facilitate patients on traveling to Tijuana to undergo bariatric and plastic surgery as safe as possible.
Medical Tourism Association (MTA) Certified
10+ Years in Bariatric Medical Tourism
Transparency (View Our FaceBook Support Group)
Nutritionist on Staff
U.S. Surgeon Liaison on Staff
Limited Number of Surgeries per Day (3) per Surgeon
Top Medical Hospitals
Performed Hundreds of Bariatric Surgeries
Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
Mexico Bariatric Center’s all-inclusive medical packages are comparable to A Lighter Me®, Endobariatrics®, as well as Pompeii Surgical and are among the most affordable offered in Tijuana & Guadalajara Mexico.
By never cutting corners, offering personalized care, and providing a life-changing experience, we have helped over 10,000 people from the United States, Canada, and across the globe who can not afford weight loss surgery elsewhere overcome obesity.
Our mission is to provide quality, affordable, and safe weight loss surgery packages to those in the United States, Canada, and Across the Globe through our Tijuana, Mexico obesity control center.
Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC), owned by SOURCiS, Inc., is a dedicated obesity treatment center for bariatric and metabolic surgery. The founder of MBC, Ron Elli, Ph.D., has transformed his 10-year experience in medical tourism to form Mexico Bariatric Center in 2012.
At Mexico Bariatric Center, we are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our services. Mexico Bariatric Center works with only the best weight loss surgeons and has guidelines to determine whether or not a provider should be included in our network. Here are the five criteria MBC considers in selecting providers:
Emphasize Patient Care
MBC has helped thousands of patients undergo life-changing weight loss surgery to renew their lives and fight obesity and comorbidities. Mexico Bariatric Center® is a major brand name with a powerful presence in the world of bariatrics. Since coming into the tourism industry Mexico Bariatric Center has helped legitimize this industry, helping to establish a definitive market for medical tourism in Mexico.
- Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico Shines a Light on New Medical Standards
- Mexico Bariatric Center’s Chief Surgeon Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela Bariatric Board-Certified
- Dr. Ismael Cabrera Board-Certified Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico Press Release
- Mexico Bariatric Center’s Director, Dr. Ron Elli, Celebrates 10-Year in Medical Tourism Industry
- 97.7% of Past Bariatric Surgery Patients Recommend Mexico Bariatric Center to a Friend – April 23rd, 2015 – PRWEB
- Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela, World-Renown Bariatric Surgeon, Chooses Mexico Bariatric Center For Her Own Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- SOURCiS Inc. & Mexico Bariartic Center® vs Renew Bariatrics and Nathan Richardson
- SOURCiS, Inc. & Mexico Bariatric Center® vs Jet Medical Tourism & Darrell Kent Roberts
- Mexico Bariatric Center Brings in Two Top-Rated Bariatric Surgeons to Add to Their Staff – November 8th, 2012 – PR.com