About Mexico Bariatric Center
Going to Mexico to get life-changing weight loss surgery can cause you to feel anxious and nervous. That is one of the major reasons Mexico Bariatric Center started. We want to take your worry away.
Our corporation offers full-service trips while being with you from start to finish. Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) has been a part of the medical tourism industry for over 10 years and is the trusted provider of weight loss surgery in Mexico.
Our goal is to educate and facilitate patients on traveling to Tijuana to undergo safe bariatric and plastic surgery. We have helped thousands from the United States, Canada, and across the globe who can not afford weight loss surgery elsewhere.
Medical Tourism Association (MTA) Certified
10+ Years in Bariatric Medical Tourism
Transparency (View Our FaceBook Support Group)
Nutritionist on Staff
U.S. Surgeon Liaison on Staff
Limited Number of Surgeries per Day (3) per Surgeon
Top Medical Hospitals
Performed Hundreds of Bariatric Surgeries
Medical Tourism Association (MTA) Member
Don’t hesitate to reach us using the contact form
Mexico Bariatric Center’s expertise is in creating, providing, and pricing medical packages for patients in Tijuana, Mexico. Our packages are among the most affordable offered in Mexico while also being the highest quality. By never cutting corners, offering personalized care, and providing a life-changing experience, we have helped over 10,000 people overcome obesity.
In recent years, obesity has become a growing concern as the obesity-related death toll has surpassed 500,000. Based on reports released by the WHO in 2008, there are about 1.5 billion adults, older than 20 years old, who are overweight. Among them, 200 million men and almost 300 million women are obese!
These numbers are appalling as obesity increases the risk of developing life-threatening conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease by more than 70% and an increased risk of acquiring both breast and colon cancer by as much as 42%.
Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC), owned by SOURCiS, Inc., is a dedicated center for bariatric and metabolic surgery. The founder of MBC, Ron Elli, Ph.D., has transformed his 10-year experience in medical tourism to form Mexico Bariatric Center in 2012.
At Mexico Bariatric Center, we are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our services. Mexico Bariatric Center works with only the best providers and has guidelines to determine whether or not a provider should be included in our network. Here are the five criteria MBC considers in selecting providers:
MBC has helped thousands of patients undergo life-changing weight loss surgery to renew their lives and fight obesity and comorbidities. Mexico Bariatric Center® is a major brand name with a powerful presence in the world of bariatrics. Since coming into the tourism industry Mexico Bariatric Center has helped legitimize this industry, helping to establish a definitive market for medical tourism in Mexico.
Our mission is to provide quality, affordable, and safe weight loss surgery packages to those in the United States, Canada, and Across the Globe through our Tijuana, Mexico surgical center, surgical team and staff.
- Dr. Ismael Cabrera Board-Certified Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico Press Release
- Mexico Bariatric Center’s Director, Dr. Ron Elli, Celebrates 10-Year in Medical Tourism Industry
- Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela, World-Renown Bariatric Surgeon, Chooses Mexico Bariatric Center For Her Own Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- 97.7% of Past Bariatric Surgery Patients Recommend Mexico Bariatric Center to a Friend – April 23rd, 2015 – PRWEB
- Mexico Bariatric Center Announces Bariatric Surgery Seminar Schedule for 2015 – February 17th, 2015 – PRlog.org
- Free Weight Loss Surgery Seminar in Montreal, Canada Hosted by Mexico Bariatric Center – August 13th, 2014 – MarketWired.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Founder, Ron Elli Ph.D., Becomes Certified By the Medical Tourism Association – January 10th, 2014 – PRLeap.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Acquires Two Top-Rated Bariatric Surgeons to Add to Their Staff – November 8th, 2012 – PR.com