These terms and conditions apply to the MBC Ambassador program:
- Binding Agreement- By accessing this Platform or participating in the Program, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and indicate your agreement to them. All of the company’s decisions are final and binding.
- Eligibility- This Program is void where such referral programs are prohibited. If you are under 18, you may not use or access the Platform.
- How the Program Works- Using the Platform, you can follow the on-screen instructions to refer potential patients to Mexico Bariatric Center. In order for you to qualify for a Referral Reward (as defined below), your referral must have completed surgery at Mexico Bariatric Center.
- Is not a current or past patient of Mexico Bariatric Center;
- Has filled out a health questionnaire with your referral link;
- Has paid in full without refunds or cancellations;
- Is not a potential client whom Mexico Bariatric Center has already contacted;
- Rewards are subject to verification. Mexico Bariatric Center may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. Mexico Bariatric Center may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Mexico Bariatric Center deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Mexico Bariatric Center, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents. All of Mexico Bariatric Center’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral or Reward is verified.
All determinations as to whether a patient is an eligible patient are made by Mexico Bariatric Center at its sole reasonable discretion and are final.
Mexico Bariatric Center authorizes you, subject to these terms, to access and use Mexico Bariatric Center’s online platform, the Referral Program, and the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of it.