Bariatric Technology and Surgical Equipment
Here at Mexico Bariatric Center, we work with the best network of doctors who believe in using non-invasive, newest, and innovative bariatric technology and equipment for patients. Even though our prices are consistently low, we strive to use top-notch medical professionals with the same supplies and techniques practiced in the United States.
Patients can rest assured that our team of surgeons use the latest technologies that the bariatric and metabolic community agrees are required to perform a safe procedure.
Surgical Stapling Products
For laparoscopic gastric surgeries, including gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, and duodenal switch, our surgical teams use advanced instrumentation. Staples and sutures that we use in procedures are brand-names not made in China:
- COVIDIEN, such as Endo GIA™ Ultra Universal Stapler
- ECHELON FLEX™ ENDOPATH® Stapler and ENDO GIA ULTRA™ Universal Stapler
ECHELON FLEX™ ENDOPATH® Stapler
The revolutionary new weight loss surgery stapling system ECHELON FLEX™ ENDOPATH® Stapler enables our best weight loss surgeons in Mexico to:
– Have optimal staple formation, even in thick tissue
- An enhanced system-wide compression aids in proper staple formation, which is necessary to achieve a leak-resistant and hemostatic staple line.
- The use of compression before firing gently exudes fluid from the targeted tissue before firing
- And utilizing alignment during firing ensures a uniform distance between the anvil and cartridge surfaces during firing.
– Stay focused on the surgical field without interruption
- Allowing a natural, one-handed operation enables the surgeon to focus on the line of the transaction and place the anvil exactly where needed.
- It facilitates tissue positioning/manipulation with its wide proximal to distal jaw aperture.
- And it allows the surgeon to rotate, articulate and fire with one hand.
The Medfusion 3500 is a syringe infusion pump used to prevent medication administration errors during surgical procedures. This high-quality device maintains simplicity for medication delivery and ensures optimal surgery results. It is especially beneficial for patients with a high body mass index (BMI).
Syringe infusion pumps deliver small doses of medication from a variety of syringe sizes in acute care settings. The Medfusion® 3500 syringe pump is designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity to deliver individualized care to patients of all ages. For more than 15 years the Medfusion® syringe pump platform has been recognized for its accurate medication delivery in critical care and the operating room of our hospital facility.
- The MedFusion 3500 delivers precise infusion volumes with an extremely low risk of error to ensure patient safety.
And it’s smart
- PharmGuard® Medication Safety Software helps reduce pump programming errors and associated adverse drug events (ADEs) by encouraging the use of drug libraries with hard and soft limits. This helps to ensure that the surgeon can focus on giving you the best possible procedure with increased focus while the Medfusion 3500 goes to work.
Whether you need minimally invasive sleeve gastrectomy or difficult revision surgery, our bariatric surgeons are equipped with the latest bariatric technology needed to perform your weight loss procedure. Start your journey by filling out a Health Questionnaire.