Mexico Bariatric Center’s Los Angeles seminar took place on Saturday, April 2nd, 2016. The event was hosted by Bariatric surgeon, Dr. Alejandro Gutierrez and Founder of Mexico Bariatric Center, Ron Elli, Ph.D.
Former patients and individuals considering bariatric surgery filled the seats with open ears as the hosts covered the following:
- Bariatric surgery options with Mexico Bariatric Center
- The Mexico Bariatric Center patient process
- Pricing for surgery in Mexico
- Risks of being obese
- Benefits of undergoing bariatric surgery
At the end of the seminar, former patients were given the opportunity to share their gastric sleeve success stories and address questions that guests may have. Special promotional offers were also given out at this event to show how much MBC valued all who attended.
Promotional Offers at This Event:
- A drawing was held in which one lucky winner received a discounted gastric sleeve surgery package.
- All guests who attended were given the opportunity to receive one of a select number of $15 Amazon gift cards.
Gastric Sleeve Winner Jan’s Experience in Tijuana
California is known for their creatively diverse culture. In the South, Hollywood and television play a big role in culture. While wine, food, and technology play a big role in the North. The weather is beautiful and the people are pleasant.
California has a reputation for being laid-back and progressive, with a pleasant mix of environments, which cater to different lifestyles across the state. San Francisco and the bay area are great locations for those who enjoy a nice bohemian vibe, while Los Angeles provides world-class performing arts and amazing rock bands.