How Does Financing Weight Loss Surgery Work?
If you have not filled out a health questionnaire, please do so before you apply for financing. When you decide to finance your weight loss procedure there is obviously a cost to undergo surgery. The whole process is a loan, similar to a home loan, but on a much smaller, more affordable scale. *If you decide to pay through financing, a $150 processing fee will be added to your surgery balance.
This is a preferred lender. Please do not apply to multiple loans at a time or you will be denied.
United Medical Credit has helped thousands of applicants secure financing for healthcare procedures through a wide network of healthcare lenders. United Medical Credit (UMC) offers prime and subprime loans through an extensive network.
- Proven Track Record – Helps patients secure the funding they need for their healthcare procedures.
- Flexible Options – Able to help you secure the financing that you need, within the time frame you need it.
- High Standards – Every individual that applies for financing is treated with the utmost care and respect, from start to finish.
UMC is a great option for people with high credit scores and is even able to help customers with less than perfect credit!
eFinancing Solutions is one of the top financing options for bariatric surgery in Mexico. They have a simple application with rates starting as low as 9.9%. With 6 and 12 months 0% interest terms available for qualified applicants. eMedical Financing customizes different financing plans for patients with A, B, C, or D levels of credit.
- Great Customer Service – Provide the very best customer service and approve more of your customers.
- Variety of Options – eFinancing Solutions has created solutions for different industries as well as financing programs for different credit levels.
- Understanding – We understand the challenges of both business owners and Healthcare Providers when it comes to getting their customers financed.
12 to 84-month terms. Co-signer accepted for family & non-family.
Medicard offers a simple and affordable way to finance your procedure for Canadian medical travelers. This financing provider is known for its flexible loan options that are;
- Quick and Easy – Easy application process and allows you to immediately acquire the care you desire.
- High Approval Rate – No down payment, no collateral, and high approval.
- Competitive Rates – Competitive interest rates and no early payment penalty.
Medicard’s patient financing programs ensure that you don’t delay your treatment any longer, with a variety of financing options with monthly payments.
Personal Loans – Alternative Financing Option
A personal loan is a viable option for financing your bariatric surgery in Mexico. Best places to secure a personal loan:
- Banks (needs great credit history)
- Credit Unions (lower rates and low credit scores)
- Peer-to-Peer / Marketplace Lenders (average to fair credit)
- Online Lenders (relaxed credit requirements and quick funding)
Interest rates in this space are very competitive, however, you may want to look at what each provider offers. For example, some lenders give you better rates by considering your education, employment history, etc.
For example, let’s say you need $4,000 to pay for gastric sleeve surgery and are approved for a 2-year loan at a 20.00% annual percentage rate (APR). Over two years you’d pay back about $4,655 over 24 monthly payments at $193.95.
Who Needs Financing to Pay for Bariatric Surgery?
Is Financing Weight Loss Surgery Worth It?
Are your health and happiness worth it? That’s where you’ll find the answer.
If the idea of having your bariatric surgery in Mexico is appealing but you lack the cash to pay for it, then financing may be the best option for you. We have access to some top financing companies that can help facilitate the whole process. Most offer low-stress, easy to payback plans and terms available that can fit your individual needs.
Mexico Bariatric Center Costs and Pricing Information
Bariatric surgery has been a proven tool to reduce weight when alternatives like diet and exercise don’t work. Even with the cheaper costs of weight loss surgery in Mexico, if you don’t have extra cash, financing may be the only possible option to literally save your life. Obesity causes over 300,000 deaths per year, with the related health problems resulting in 1 out of 5 deaths. Weight loss surgery financing can propel you to enjoying a healthier more productive life.
Mexico Bariatric Center® understands that coming up with the money to get procedures like gastric sleeve surgery, gastric bypass, or revision surgery is not so simple. That is why we offer all-inclusive weight loss surgery packages with financing options. Financing companies can help you pay for all of the fees associated with bariatric surgery including hospital fees, surgical fees, pre-op and post-op tests, hotel stay, transportation, etc.
If you’re interested in learning more about patient financing please contact us today by calling 855-768-7247.
Check out our guide: How to Pay for Bariatric Surgery Without Insurance
Contact Mexico Bariatric Center
Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico Payment Options
Procedures like gastric bypass and gastric sleeve can be rather costly in the United States – ranging up to $25,000+. In Mexico, however, gastric sleeve surgery can be as low as $4,595 with trusted bariatric providers like Mexico Bariatric Center.
We offer the following payment types: health savings accounts (depends on which company), wire transfers, credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) as well as personal checks, cashiers check, and money orders.