How Does Financing Weight Loss Surgery Work?
If you have not filled out a health questionnaire, please do so before you apply for financing. When you decide to finance your weight loss procedure, there is obviously a cost to undergoing surgery. The process is a loan, similar to a home loan, but on a much smaller, more affordable scale.
Investing in your well being is the best investment you can make!
Personal Loans – Great Financing Option
Due to the competitive interest rates, personal loans are a viable option for financing bariatric surgery in Mexico.
A great portal to connect top personalized lenders that compete for you with a single application.
- Multiple Customized Loan Offers – Interface with banks, credit unions, peer-to-peer, and online lenders like SoFi, LendingClub, best egg, etc.
- Low Annual Percentage Rate – Rates starting at 4.99% APR*
- Doesn’t Affect Credit Score – A soft hit on your credit won’t impact your score.
- No Convenience Fee
Please do not apply for multiple loans at a time, or you will be denied.
United Credit has helped thousands of applicants secure financing for healthcare procedures through a vast network of healthcare lenders. United Credit, previously known as United Medical Credit (UMC), offers prime and subprime loans through an extensive network.
- Proven Track Record – Helps patients secure the funding they need for their healthcare procedures.
- Flexible Options – Able to help you secure the financing you need within the time frame you need.
- High Standards – Every individual that applies for financing is treated with the utmost care and respect, from start to finish.
UMC is an excellent option for people with high credit scores and can even help customers with less than perfect credit!
* A convenience fee of $95 (>5k) – $195 (<5k) will be added to your surgery balance.
eFinancing Solutions is one of the top financing options for bariatric surgery in Mexico. They have a simple application with rates starting as low as 3.99% APR. With 6, 12, and 15 months, 0% interest terms are available for qualified applicants. eMedical Financing customizes different financing plans for patients with A, B, and C (above 580) levels of credit.
- Great Customer Service – Provide the very best customer service and approve more of your customers.
- Variety of Options – eFinancing Solutions has created solutions for different industries as well as financing programs for different credit levels.
- Soft Credit Check – We do a soft credit check initially.
24 to 84-month terms. Co-signer accepted for family & non-family.
Medicard® iFinance – Canada Patient Financing
Medicard offers a simple and affordable way to finance your procedure for Canadian medical travelers. This financing provider is known for its flexible loan options that are;
- Quick and Easy – Easy application process and allows you to immediately acquire the care you desire.
- High Approval Rate – No down payment, no collateral, and high approval.
- Competitive Rates – Competitive interest rates and no early payment penalty.
Medicard’s patient financing programs ensure that you don’t delay your treatment any longer, with a variety of financing options with monthly payments.
Payment Options Frequently Asked Questions
Who Needs Financing to Pay for Bariatric Surgery?
Are your health and happiness worth it? That’s where you’ll find the answer.
If the idea of having your bariatric surgery in Mexico is appealing, but you lack the cash to pay for it, then financing may be the best option. We have access to some top financing companies that can help facilitate the whole process. Most offer low-stress, easy-to-payback plans and terms available that can fit your individual needs. Weight loss surgery is a life-saving procedure. Do not let access to cash stop you from achieving happiness. Get patient financing now, and enjoy the rest of your life.
Mexico Bariatric Center Costs and Pricing Information
Bariatric surgery has been a proven tool to reduce weight when alternatives like diet and exercise don’t work. Even with the cheaper costs of weight loss surgery in Mexico, if you don’t have extra cash, financing may be the only possible option to literally save your life. Obesity causes over 300,000 deaths per year, with the related health problems resulting in 1 out of 5 deaths. Weight loss surgery financing can propel you to enjoying a healthier more productive life.
Mexico Bariatric Center® understands that coming up with the money to get procedures like gastric sleeve surgery, gastric bypass, or revision surgery is not so simple. That is why we offer all-inclusive weight loss surgery packages with financing options. Financing companies can help you pay for all of the fees associated with bariatric surgery including hospital fees, surgical fees, pre-op and post-op tests, hotel stay, transportation, etc.
If you’re interested in learning more about patient financing please contact us today by calling 855-768-7247.
Check out our guide: How to Pay for Bariatric Surgery Without Insurance
Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico Payment Options
Procedures like gastric bypass and gastric sleeve can be rather costly in the United States – ranging up to $25,000+. In Mexico, however, gastric sleeve surgery can be as low as $4,395 with trusted bariatric providers like Mexico Bariatric Center.
We offer the following payment types: health savings accounts (depends on which company), wire transfers, credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) as well as personal checks, cashiers check, and money orders.