Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) offers medical tourism insurance for patients peace of mind through Global Protective Solutions. Global Protective Solutions (GPS) is an insurance company offering insurance for patients who are undergoing Medical Tourism. This insurance is designed to be purchased so you and your family can feel protected.
- Coverage for Complications – The policy includes coverage for complications resulting from a medical procedure up to 180 days beyond the medical procedure date.
- Purchase Options – You can “Request a Quote” through their website www.globalprotectivesolutions.com. Once the quote is given and approved, you can enroll easily via direct communication with a GPS agent.
- Travel Companion Coverage – The policy can include the coverage for the travel companions. It provides travel accident benefits to those who are accompanying the insured patient.
- Coverage Highlights – Custom Assurance Placements offers a product to help with the “deep pocket” expenses resulting from a complication of a medical procedure. It is not designed to cover baggage, change fees for tickets or other minor travel-related expenses.
Regular travel insurance does not cover costs related to having elective surgery but should be still taken out as it covers other events such as personal liability, lost baggage, delays etc.
Benefits can be tailored to suit each individual’s needs, and can include the following:
- Principal Sum Limits from $50,000 to $250,000
- Travel Companion coverage available
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Expenses
- Additional Medical or Surgical Treatment Benefit
- Additional Expenses for Travel, Meals, and Accommodations
- Family Coordination
- Emergency Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Residence Modification
This is an excellent opportunity to have that extra assurance that you deserve.
TO APPLY SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
Telephone: +1 (803) 799-1770 | Fax: +1 (803) 799-1817
MBC’s CEO, Ron Elli talking to Tracy Simmons president of GPS
Disclaimer: SOURCiS, Inc. (DBA: Mexico Bariatric Center) is not in any financial or business partnership with Global Protective Solutions (GPS). Our role as a Medical Tourism Agent is to refer our clients to GPS in good faith for purchasing insurance coverage only and we cannot be held liable for any issues resulting from an insurance policy purchased from GPS. Any matter should be directed to GPS and dealt with solely by them.