Medical Tourism Insurance
Mexico Bariatric Center offers medical tourism insurance for patients peace of mind through Global Protective Solutions. Global Protective Solutions (GPS) is an insurance company offering insurance for patients who are undergoing Medical Tourism procedures, like gastric sleeve. This insurance is designed to be purchased so you and your family can feel protected.
- Coverage for Complications – The policy includes coverage for complications resulting from a medical procedure up to 180 days beyond the medical procedure date.
- Purchase Options – You can “Request a Quote” through their website www.globalprotectivesolutions.com. Once the quote is given and approved, you can enroll easily via direct communication with a GPS agent.
- Travel Companion Coverage – The policy can include coverage for travel companions. It provides travel accident benefits to those who are accompanying the insured patient.
- Coverage Highlights – Custom Assurance Placements offers a product to help with the “deep pocket” expenses resulting from a complication of a medical procedure. It is not designed to cover baggage, change fees for tickets, or other minor travel-related expenses.
Regular travel insurance does not cover costs related to having elective surgery but should be still taken out as it covers other events such as personal liability, lost baggage, delays, etc.
Benefits can be tailored to suit each individual’s needs, and can include the following:
- Principal Sum Limits from $50,000 to $250,000
- Travel Companion coverage available
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Expenses
- Additional Medical or Surgical Treatment Benefit
- Additional Expenses for Travel, Meals, and Accommodations
- Family Coordination
- Emergency Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Residence Modification
Why is Medical Tourism Insurance Special?
What makes medical tourism so special is that in recent years, many people traveling abroad for medical care is growing rapidly. This is mainly due to the low cost of healthcare in other countries. With that said even if the cost is lower, people still want to have insurance as a backup plan.
In case things like these happen (ex. Cancellation of the trip or medical complication), the insurance can have their cost recovered and avoid unnecessary expenses.
Who Should Buy This Travel Insurance?
- Additional cost due to trip cancellation
- Additional cost for medical complications
- Any unexpected cost
The Average Travel Insurance Cost
Factors that affect the cost include;
- Choice of medical complication benefit
- Age of the travelers
- Number of travelers
- Length of travel
- Type of coverage
- Cost of pre-paid medical treatment
- Total trip costs
Medical tourism cost on average;
- Medical complication cost: $10,000
- Scheduled medical treatment costs: $3,500
- Total trip costs: $2,000 – $8,000
Where Should You Buy This Insurance?
Here are some of the options – the best option is to compare plans from all types of companies:
- Compare plans from all companies
- Quote and Buy directly: Review the insurance and buy directly from the companies
All travel insurance companies usually have a period where you can see how you like the plan. They also allow you to refund the money if you are not satisfied. Some even offer a change in plans with a small or no additional fee.
This is an excellent opportunity to have that extra assurance that you deserve.
TO APPLY SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
Telephone: +1 (803) 799-1770 | Fax: +1 (803) 799-1817
Disclaimer: SOURCiS, Inc. (DBA: Mexico Bariatric Center) is not in any financial or business partnership with Global Protective Solutions (GPS). Our role as a Medical Tourism Agent is to refer our clients to GPS in good faith for purchasing insurance coverage only and we cannot be held liable for any issues resulting from an insurance policy purchased from GPS. Any matter should be directed to GPS and dealt with solely by them.