Weight Loss Treatment Options in Tijuana
Weight loss surgery is a proven way to lose weight rapidly and keep it off. Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) understands the obesity epidemic and offers quality and affordable weight loss procedures in Tijuana, Mexico.
MBC works with major certified facilitates and excellent board-certified bariatric surgeons to provide all type of weight loss surgery, including:
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG or gastric sleeve)
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (RYGB)
- Mini Gastric Bypass (MGB)
- Duodenal Switch w/ BilioPancreatic Diversion
- Single Anastomosis Duodeno-Ileal bypass with Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Adjustable Gastric Banding (AGB or lap band)
- Gastric Plication
- Eendobariatric Procedures – Intragastric Balloon (IGB)
- Revisional Surgeries
Weight loss surgery, unlike regular diet and pharmacotherapy, changes body’s set-point. It basically changes the body’s weight-regulating network, also known as a metabolic thermostat. It also physiologically makes the body want to lose weight. Diet and exercise are still required for long-term success.
All the bariatric surgery options are done laparoscopically (minimally invasive) unless there are issues, like scar tissues from previous operations, that calls for traditional open surgery. Mexico Bariatric Center is one of the first companies to offer single-incision gastric sleeve in Tijuana, Mexico.